The following COVID-19 protocols will be in place during #KWRibfest.
- The Event will be running at 60% capacity.
- If you have any COVID symptoms or fail screening, we kindly ask that you stay home.
- Please wear a mask at all times except when eating, drinking or sitting.
- Please respect physical distancing of people not in your group.
- Please sanitize regularly. Hand sanitizer will be available at the main entrance gate and at all vendor booths.
- All tables/chairs will be cleaned and sanitized frequently.
- All vendor staff will be sanitizing between customers.
- All event staff will be either double vaccinated or take a daily rapid antigen test.
- Limited seating to allow for safe spacing of tables.
At this time, we will NOT be asking for proof of vaccination to enter but this could change based on Public Health and Provincial guidelines. Any changes will be updated here and communicated on our social media channels.
New & Improved Changes for 2021!
- Tent - A large 60'x200' tent will be set-up in the middle of the space to provide both sun and rain cover.
- Debit & Credit - We will be accepting both debit and credit for alcohol token purchases.
- Sample Glass - We will not be providing a souvenir sample glass this year due to COVID restrictions and lack of supply. You are free to bring your glass from previous years or we will be using one-time use recyclable cups.
- End Time - The event is ending at 9pm on both Friday and Saturday nights.